Through this website www.theremaxcollection.es no personal data is collected from users without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties.
In order to offer you the best service and in order to facilitate use, the number of pages visited, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors and their frequency of use are analyzed. For these purposes, CDC FRANQUICIADORA INMOBILIARIA SA uses the statistical information prepared by the Internet Service Provider.
What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
This website may contain links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to CDC FRANQUICIADORA INMOBILIARIA SA. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
Types of Cookies
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED:
- Session cookies: These are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the application of their own characteristics for the user’s navigation through the website (eg language).
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) in force, CDC FRANQUICIADORA INMOBILIARIA SA must comply with the obligation to inform about the cookies you use and their purposes.
User can modify custom settings
Additionally, CDC FRANQUICIADORA INMOBILIARIA SA informs in more detail about the cookies used by their owners, the use or specific purpose, the conservation periods as well as the International Data Transfers of each one of them used on our website:
Take into account that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-lossitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies